The ABCs of testing: SOLs, eCART testing, WIDA, VKRP and DRAs.
Students at Graham Road ES are assessed in many areas throughout the year. Parents will receive a notification letter about the testing their child and can request the results of each test.
Some of the Virginia and Fairfax County assessments that our students take are:
- Kindergarten Math Reasoning Assessments
- Virginia Kindergarten Readiness Program (VKRP)
- Grades 1-2 Math Reasoning Assessments
- Naglieri (NNAT2) for grade 1 students
- Cognitive Abilities Test (CogAT) for grade 2 students
- Grades 3-6 Standards of Learning (SOL) tests and eCART tests
- Grades K-6 Developmental Reading Assessment, 2nd Edition
- Universal Screen iReady Grades K-6
- WIDA for ESOL students
Our school testing coordinator is Jessica Straight. Please contact Jessica Straight at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about your child's testing program or test results.