2020-21 Graham Road ES Kindergarten and New Student Registration Sign Up
Para ver esta página en español, haga clic en el botón azul español en español que se encuentra arriba.
Looking to register your student with us for 2020-21?
First, determine if your student falls in the Graham Road ES boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
If your student does fall in the Graham Road ES boundary, please fill out this form, which will be submitted to Troy Newlon, our school registrar, who will be able to assist you with the kindergarten registration process.
- Visit the FCPS kindergarten registration page to learn more.
- View the forms required for enrolling a student in kindergarten in FCPS.
First through Sixth Grade Forms
- Visit the FCPS registration page to learn more.
- View the forms required for enrolling a student in FCPS.
Are You Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than or In Addition to English?
Student families wishing to register a student with a home language other than or in addition to English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Do You Have Special Registration Situations?
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.