The ABCs of testing: SOLs, eCART testing, WIDA, VKRP and DRAs.
Students at Graham Road ES are assessed in many areas throughout the year. Parents will receive a notification letter about the testing their child and can request the results of each test.
Some of the Virginia and Fairfax County assessments that our students take are:
- Virginia Kindergarten Readiness Program (VKRP)- September 20- October 8 and April 25- May 20
- Naglieri (NNAT2) for grade 1 students- March 22
- Cognitive Abilities Test (CogAT) for grade 2 students- October 13, 14, and 15
- Grades 3-6 Standards of Learning (SOL) tests- Ongoing throughout May
- Grades K-6 Developmental Reading Assessment, 2nd Edition- Ongoing throughout September, October, and May
- Universal Screen iReady Grades K-6- Ongoing throughout September and April
- WIDA for ESOL students- Ongoing throughout January and February
Our school testing coordinator are Jessica Straight and Nick Vanderhye. Please contact Jessica Straight at [email protected] and Nick Vanderhye at [email protected] with questions about your child's testing program or test results.